We have officially launched our Recipient Widget to make it even easier for businesses to go global.
Businesses can now take full advantage of Payment Rails’ global banking network with a just few lines of code and as little as a few minutes of integration time. Seriously! We actually timed the process with one of our developers Josh, who was able to setup and deploy the JS Widget in under 5 minutes. And even better yet, our Recipient Widget is fully responsive so it can be embedded on your website and/or mobile app without any additional work.
What does this mean for businesses? Businesses can simply copy and paste a few lines of code, and our widget will handle the rest. It will collect all the required payment information from your users (i.e. name, address, banking information), with a built in real-time bank account validation engine.
Although it’s only a few lines of code, the engine behind the scenes is very powerful, and super secure!
- Your business can go global within minutes.
- Maintains the full user experience and can customize the look and feel of the widget
- Instantly benefits from Payment Rails Payout engine which manages the storage of sensitive data, tokenization, global bank rules and validation.
- Your business can payout in 150+ currencies to 200+ countries, accessing Localized Bank Transfer networks in 60+ countries saving your receipients time and money.
How to Get Started
- Login to your Payment Rails account and click on Settings, then Widget
- Enable the Recipient Widget
- Customize it in 10 secs by adding your brand color hex code, and a link to your payout FAQs.
- Select your preferred coding language and copy and paste it into your website or app.
- Configure just 4 variables: your API Key and Secret, Recipient Email, and your own internal Recipient Reference ID (optional).
Recipient Widget in Action
Here is a quick peek at the Recipient Widget in action that will be embedded into your own platform.