Our latest features will not only make your end of year tax process more fluid, but allow you to plan a bigger and better 2023—sending into new geographies and automating some manual processes.
Your payout partner in digital advertising
Attracting premium advertisers requires signing partners with premium digital real estate. Offer your publishers an unsurpassed payment experience through an end-to-end payouts platform that will simplify life for your team at the same time.
Since we integrated Trolley into our system, our recipient onboarding and payouts have become much simpler and easier."
Make payouts a selling pointPublisher experience is critical to winning and retaining advertising space on top web properties. Trolley streamlines payouts onboarding and provides your partners with complete visibility into their payouts.
- Collect payment info securely via Trolley's recipient widget.
- Improve communications with auto-triggered white-label emails.
- Pay publishers in over 215 countries in their preferred method.
Modernize your tax processesBy managing the whole tax workflow, starting with W-8/W-9 collection, Trolley has all the information needed to link each payment to a specific recipient's tax file. This makes producing and distributing end-of-year tax forms a snap.
- Gather W-9 & W-8 BEN forms as you sign up new publishers.
- Consolidate payments from multiple campaigns without losing details needed for EOY reporting.
- Automate 1099 & 1042-S form production and distribution.
Scale earnings, not workloadsBy managing recipient info and payment details through Trolley, your internal teams can streamline and automate their whole payout processes.
- Integrate Trolley directly into your platform via our API.
- Program automation sequences triggered by your own business rules.
- Connect Trolley to 1000s of applications you already use.
- Offload problem-solving with Trolley’s ticket system.
A single platform to fuel your growth
Trolley is on-brand
Trolley is flexible
Trolley is borderless
Trolley is secure
Trolley is privacy-compliant
Trolley is backed by top investors